Saturday, February 19, 2011

Project Nursery...Part 3!

2 months or 8 weeks or 56 days...any way you put it, its coming up fast!  And whose counting??  ME!!  Over this last week, we have made some major progress on Project Nursery that I would like to share!

1. Wallpaper is up



2. Armourer has its first few coats of white paint


(I swear Cocoa thinks this is her new room)

3. The tree is up...it was about a 3 to 4 hour process, but Eric did a very good job and was very patient with all 25 pieces!




(I was obviously a lot of help)
4. Next was her monogram



(changing table will go under her monogram)

And so far we have...



(As you can see, the bump is getting quite large and Addison's weight is supposed to double between now and her due date...ahhh!)

Next on the to do list...mom and I are going to somehow make beautfiul curtains out of this pile of fabric...wish us luck!










2 comments:

Elena said...

omg, I started reading this post, saw the first picture and was like, "hey! that looks like Kristin's nursery! Some other blogger did the same thing!" Seeing you on my Reader will take some getting used to. :)
Everything looks great!!!

martina said...

The nursery looks amazing. You all did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see it in person. Can I ask where you got all the stuff for the tree and the flowers? I saw that it was on that one website you were looking at but they actually had it for purchase there as well? and where did you get the monogram? Did it all just stick on the wall? Sorry, it is all so amazing. We won't be doing anything that elaborate this time around but good stuff to keep in mind for when we have a house someday. Kristin, you look great!

Post a Comment