Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project Nursery...COMPLETE!

After months of hard work and just in time before little Addison arrives, the nursery is complete!  My favorite thing to do these days is to just sit in the nursery and think of all the little projects that made this room what it is today.  It was such an enjoyable process and so fun to think of the different places we accumulated the pieces from, which is everywhere from chic on-line stores, to hand me down antiques, to Home Goods and even Cracker Barrel!  Thank you to Caden Lane for the inspiration to our nursery, as well as Peyton Tanner for the custom painting that gave the nursery such a special touch!  Now all we need is our baby!
















Big sister Cocoa thinks the room is for her!



We are waiting on the real changing table below which will be here mid May!


My mom and partner in crime in the design process!  She also sewed the window treatments, among many other projects!

Stay tuned for Addison's debut any day now!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful room. I'm updating my daughters room and would love to know the paint color on the walls. Thank you! Melody

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,

Your nursery is beautiful! I came across your blog on the Caden Lane blog. I ordered the same bedding for my nursery. I am expecting my little girl, Kinley, in November. I am going crazy with all the ideas for this bedding in the nursery! It's so fun! My husband is an artist and will be painting the tree behind the crib. However, I saw your paint job with the design from the fabric and absolutely love it and would love to do it. Do you have any suggestions on how you/your painter did it and what was best to use to do it? I'm thinking that we will have to make a stencil, but I'm not sure how we will do it. Any help and suggestions are appreciated! I look forward to hearing from you!

It would be great to get your painter!...but I know that's not possible! :)

Thanks,
Rachel email: rachelcampbell@cusd.com

Unknown said...

I just found your sweet nursery! I pinned it on my Pinterest board so more people would be able to find them.

I wondered if you might give me permission to feature your blog and pics on my website?

Please email me and let me know!

uniquebabygear at bellsouth.net

Jan
Unique Baby Nursery Ideas

Our Little Iannacones said...

Beautiful nursery!!! I have purchased the same bedding and I am hopeful you might share with me the name of the paint color as well as the brand of paint you used on the beautiful walls? BRAVO!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi, Is your tree painted or a wall decal? If decal, may I ask where did you found it?

Thanks!
allisonandcraig@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I love the style of the drapery in the nursery. Could you please advise. Beautiful little girl. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I LOVE everything about this nursery! Could you please share where the bedding is from and your paint color? Also, is you tree a decal or painted..I'm searching for one like it! :)

Thank you!

Stacy
markwardt.stacy@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin! I loove your nursery deco, you did a great job coordinating it all. I'm going to be a new mom in October and your nursery is my inspiration do you mind sharing with me the paint color and brand along with where you were able to find that tree decal??? You and all those involved in this creation did a wonderful job! You can email me at rcdfitness@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon as we are going to start the nursery in 3 weeks! Ekkkk!

sara.odom said...

Love it! Where did u get your tree decal? Thanks!
Sara

DannyCandia said...

Can you send me some specifics on wall paint color, decals or hand painted, fabric etc... TIA

Post a Comment